Heightening consumer senses.
Startle International are a VC funded ‘SaaS’ start-up with offices in London, Surrey and New York who, due to very low headcount in the early days, were rarely office based (opting for remote working). This meant that remote-management of staff was sometimes an issue and that the roles required a very specific type of reliable candidate. In addition to this, the roles were a mix of tech and commercial, based in the UK, US and AU. All to be recruited within a short time-frame.
The solution & the results:
- Immediate research into, and acquisition of, regional Salary, Benefits and Employment Law data (US/AU).
- Securing of full-access trials on regional job boards such as www.seek.com.au and www.careerbuilder.com.
- Creation of attractive job specifications, adverts and messaging templates followed by 2 weeks of hands-on resourcing.
- Collaboration with COO on creation of US commission structure (for commercial staff) and offer packages.
- Creation of employment contracts for US staff, detailing US specific benefits and salary – processed via www.trinet.com.
By providing more than ‘just’ a recruitment service, we successfully recruited 3 staff in the US (Business Development Manager and 2 Customer Support Execs) and soon to be 4 staff in the UK (2 Software Developers, 1 Account Manager and 1 Support Exec). An incredible project that we look forward to working on again in the future.
“I can honestly say that I loathe dealing with recruiters. That’s not the case with James. He goes to incredible lengths to get the job done. Great guy who we use exclusively.”
Adam Castleton | COO | Startle International
“James placed me at the company I’m currently working at, and he was phenomenal to work with. He was thorough, honest, communicated at every step of the process, and had a great attitude. If James is calling you about a role at a company, then you are in GREAT hands. And if you’re a company in need of someone to do recruitment for your open positions, then you better call James right now, because he’s going to do a great job for you!”
Bryce Butler | Client Solutions Manager | Startle International