Source Code Personnel Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of our Site;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by our Site when you visit certain parts of our Site and/or when you use certain features of our Site. Details of the Cookies used by our Site are set out in Part 14, below; and|
|“Cookie Law”||means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;|
2. Information About us
Our Site is owned and operated by us – Source Code Personnel Ltd
Registered address: 3rd Floor 86-90 Paul Street, London, England, EC2A 4NE.
Data Protection Officer: James McConnell.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone number: 0203 865 7465.
3. What Does This Policy Cover?
4. What Is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (collectively, “the Data Protection Legislation”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
5. What Are My Rights?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 13 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold. Please contact us using the details in Part 15 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent. This means that, if we are relying on your consent as the legal basis for using your personal data, you are free to withdraw that consent at any time.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 15.
It is important that your personal data is kept accurate and up-to-date. If any of the personal data we hold about you changes, please keep us informed as long as we have that data.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. We would welcome the opportunity to resolve your concerns ourselves, however, so please contact us first, using the details in Part 15.
6. What Data Do You Collect and How?
|Data Collected||How We Collect the Data|
|Your submitted CV/Resume/Profile and all data contained within.||Via CV submissions or job applications directly on our website.|
|Your email addresses and/or telephone number(s) and/or your home address and/or your full name.||Via CV submissions, enquiry submissions via our website’s contact form or job applications directly on our website.|
7. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the Data Protection Legislation, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The following table describes how we may use your personal data, and our lawful bases for doing so:
|What we Do||What Data we Use||Our Lawful Basis|
|Storing your CV, Resume or Profile or relevant personal data (as detailed in the section above) on our secure, encrypted ISO 27001 accredited CRM.||CV or Resume or Profile and all data contained within.||Reasonable expectation that the application to a live advert or uploading of a CV/Profile for public viewing, might result in interested employers or employment agencies contacting you regarding relevant vacancies.|
8. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for no longer than 2 years without reaffirmed consent.
9. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
Detailed data regarding our method of data storage can be found here – https://www.vincere.io/trust
10. Do You Share My Personal Data?
We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the following exception.
- You have consented to have your data shared with a potential employer(s) to whom we provide Recruitment Services.
If any of your personal data is shared with a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 9.
11. How Can I Access and/or Control My Personal Data?
- We offer a direct online portal that allows you to access and fully control all your data held with us. Contact James McConnell email@example.com for online access
Please see here – https://source-code.co.uk/cookie-policy/
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. This may be necessary, for example, if the law changes, or if we change our business in a way that affects personal data protection.